Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wow! Another Etsy Treasury . . . For My Pug!

5x7 fine art photo card

I listed this photo card of my little boy Bosco in my etsy shop yesterday. This is actually the photo I sketched from which I recently shared with you. (see that post here). It is one of my favs. I think the black and white captures the essence of his expressive face!

This card has been included in an etsy treasury titled "Pug Love" by Hyacynthe. (check out the treasury here!) This treasury is too cute! It is filled with all kinds of cute pug themed items! Who doesn't love pugs?! I am very excited to have my card included! A big thank you to Hyacynthe!

And I also would like to thank Debbie over at The Wug's Backyard Blogspot for featuring my etsy shop in her blog post today! She did a lovely job and I am honored to be featured! Thanks Debbie! (Check out her post here!)

I am having a lovely weekend and I hope you are too!

8 comments:

  1. Cathy, It was my distinct pleasure!!! Little Bosco needs all the love he can get!...And so do you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bosco is such a cutey pie. What a wonderful family pet member. Congrats on being featured and you have a great rest of the day too. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Bosco! You are a fantastic photographer Cathy!! How nice to be featured, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww he is sweet and so expressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your etsy treasury. Bosco is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippy for your etsy treasury! Bosco is such a cutie....I want to give him a kiss!
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just my second visit to your blog...in a few hours. Your photography has your personality in it, and not just clever camera work. That's what makes it unique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is so adorable and deserves his own treasury!!

    ReplyDelete