Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Somerset Digital Studio Spring Edition !


I am so excited and honored to have two technique articles published in Somerset Digital Studio!  It is THE mag for digital artists!  

I have contributed one article titled "Fun With Faces"  where I share my inspiration and techniques for using face sketches to create cool layered digital pieces.  In "Mystery of the Moon"  I talk about my love of the moon and my techniques for using some really cool apps to add the moon to digital landscapes.  

The issue is on newsstands now!  Or you can order a copy online at Stampington.  

Click HERE to get your copy!

1 comment:

  1. Usually, I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man. Best article I have ever read

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete