I suppose you could say I cheated this week or more like I got frustrated and gave up on sketching the profile of her face. I tried and tried but it just wasn't coming out right. So I decided to have her hair falling across her face. That was the only thing I changed from the original photo.
The hardest for me this week (besides the face) were the hands, legs, and feet although I think I am getting more detail in my hands from previous sketches. This is done in graphite pencil and I am loving my kneaded eraser wondering how I did the first few sketches without one!
Kelly will be posting all the results later today. Be sure to stop by her blog and check it out!