Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Few Little Things About Me . . .

Ok, so even though I am late to the party, Amy over at Butterscape came up with this cool idea to interview her blog readers. I am a new reader so here is my interview!

1. what is your name and stuff? and any other good information.
like bank account details.

My name is Cathy (short for Catherine which I never liked . . . it was the name I got called when I was in trouble "Catherine Marie")

I live in Brewster, NY, was born in the Bronx, could never imagine leaving NY. I live with my husband Lou and we are currently minus one pug who we had to put to sleep last month.
I am a breast cancer survivor for 10 years now and was widowed prior to that. I am an author and now a newbie artist :)

Hmmmm . . . I think I will leave out the bank account details.

2. what is super hot about you? <--- don't you Dare skip this one. answer it.

I really would prefer to leave this one out. Can't I pretty please? Ok then, well, all of me is super hot when I am in the middle of a hot flash (thank you early onset menopause from chemo) ;)


3. don't lie or cheat: what is under your couch right now?

Dust bunnies lol

4. when was the last time you shaved your legs?

Ummm, a few days ago.


5. what did you have for breakfast?

A chocolate drink I make with rice milk and cacao powder, super yummy!

6. if you could choose a new name, what would you name yourself?

Never really gave that much thought. . .I used to be called "Cat" and I like that as a nickname. I do realize that I am not really answering this question but I digress. . .

7. have you ever had plastic surgery?

Unfortunately yes but not by choice. I had a mastectomy and reconstruction using my belly fat to make a new boob. I got a free tummy tuck out of the deal so that was a plus. ;)

8. are you afraid of the dark?

Yes! Always have been, was hoping to grow out of it but alas, no dice!

9. are you a hermit?

No, although in the bad weather I stay inside alot.

10. why do you blog?

I love to write and share with others. I have made so many wonderful connections with other creative peeps that I am so thankful for who make this blogging thing so much darn fun!

The End.

So now I hope you will stop by Amy's blog and join in on the fun!!
xo

13 comments:

  1. Well "Cat" this is an amazing portrait of yourself...did you get your hair cut? It's sassy!!! And your pout is perfection!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea,,its such a great way to meet people, or to learn a bit more about people we know only a little,,You have a killer pout and I also love your hair,, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that if you liked being called Cat....you should be called Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)
    i love the photo that goes with this :)

    i am so so sorry about your pug.
    that is sad news.

    the upside is that you've rationalized chocolate for breakfast. That makes us sistahs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay you had the short do! Looks fab! Isn't it funny about names...we were watching Harry's Law the other night and I suddenly announced that I wished my name was Harriette cos then I could be called Harry and that would sound really cool! David thought this was hilarious and said he would call me Hairy because I haven't shaved my legs LOL! Perhaps I should have done this interview too haha! PS 6 more days!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun interview, and great way to learn more about you. I hope you're getting over to the other side--you know when you start to remember the good times with Bosco (sp?) and you can start to smile more.
    P.S. I've been having hot flashes for almost 5 years now--I don't think they'll EVER go away
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet you Cat! :) it's always great to find out stuff about bloggers I like to read. :)Yay for overcoming the breast cancer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun interview. So nice to find out the skinny on you. I saw your work "Black and White" in SS, but didn't connect until recently. Love your work. Your story is inspiring. Thanks for sharing, Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay Cathy, I will be the only one posting this....I always wondered if they could do a reconstruction from existing body fat as opposed to silicone. (I know, I'm totally weird...)
    Amazing....
    What's super hot about you is your eye for photographs--don't be shy! It's true!

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely to get to know you more Cathy and you look great!
    ManonX

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great interview Cat! ^_^ And really?...You don't already have a name that you would call yourself?! I thought everybody did that. Once again...Lame-O over here! ^_^ And No! I'm not telling, but it's really cool! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was so interesting to read Cathy!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete