Sunday, March 24, 2013

Digital Sketching On My iPhone

"she was holding hearts"

I am slowly falling in love with digital art.  This new sketch was done on my iphone using the ASKetch app.  Its my first sketching app and I really like it!  ASKetch simulates charcoal sketching.  It was difficult to get the hang of it but for the small space on an iphone screen I think I did well.  

I haven't done much sketching lately with pencil and paper.  This was really fun without the mess.  I like that this girl doesn't have facial features.  And somehow hearts always show up in my work.  I miss creating these girls.  

In my last post I talked about wanting to get an iPad for the digital art apps (and more room than my iPhone lol)  There seems to be so much you can do but part of me doesn't want another device to become addicted to. 

Do you create art on an iPad??

Linking up with Sunday Sketches :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy it was wonderful seeing you visit my blog again!!! I hope you are well hon.
    Big hugs

    Love how your art is develloping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing, Cathy. I have never been able to get to grips with digital sketching but this is fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete