Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sleeping Like A Human . . .


I wish I could sleep this good.  At times Rocky can be found turning our couch into a bed.  If you have a pug there is no way you will keep them off the couch or out of your lap for that matter.

I am determined though to keep him out of our bed.  That is where I draw the line! lol

I have a feeling that I may get a better nights sleep if he was in our bed because  he would be happy and more comfortable except that I would not.

If you have a dog, where does he/she sleep??

:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm guilty, Cathy! Since I live alone Kobi is pretty much "allowed" wherever he wants to be. And honestly, I rather like cuddling with him. With that said, I think if I had a partner/husband I would draw the line too and he would learn to sleep in his house or on the floor. ;->

    ReplyDelete