Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Her Mind Is Jumbled But Hopeful . . .


I was up late last night sketching.  I miss drawing.  It immediately takes me out of my own head just as painting does but there is something different about it.  And the faces come out of my own imagination never knowing what they will look like or what their expression will be.  

It felt good to use the pencil again.  As always I try not to get caught up in being perfect.  My favorite part to draw are the eyes even though hers are closed.  When she felt done I spilled some words over the page.  

"dreaming of better days, always love forever, always hopeful, let us see light"

Wondering if those are her words or mine . . . 

1 comment:

  1. Never matters where the words come from -- it's what they say that matters! Love this -- and it could be me...jumbled...but hopeful! I love that title!

    ReplyDelete