Wednesday, February 27, 2019

BIG NEWS!! Teaching at 21 Secrets Face Time!!


YAY!!  I can finally share the BIG news!!  I am so excited to be teaching at 21 SECRETS Face Time!!  This is another jam packed edition of the awesome art course organized by the lovely and amazing Connie Solera over at Dirty Footprints Studio!  I have long been a fan of her work and this course so it is such a thrill for me to be sharing my own techniques there for this new edition focused on Faces!  

I am honored to be one of 21 artists sharing all kinds of ways to create faces ranging from traditional to abstract! You guys know I am all about faces so I am hoping you will join us!  

I will be sharing how I create my abstract inky faces! 

The course launches on April 1st and today starts the early bird sale!  






2 comments: