Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sharing The Love . . .




Hello my friends!  
What I love about being an artist  is the community of like minded creatives that I have come to know as well as learn from on this journey.  Kelly Berkey is one of those people.  I met Kelly early on at the beginning of my art journey.  She was and still is lovely, supportive, and encouraging.  I have enjoyed watching her soar as an artist.  I am excited to share the news that Kelly is hosting her very first online workshop!  

If you would like to learn to paint portrait in oils then this is for you!  The workshop begins on January 24th (which just happens to be Kelly's birthday!) It is super affordable at only $55 but if you sign up before January 25th then its only $45.  Check out the video above! 

And then be sure to click HERE for all the details on "Love's Memory Portrait Painting Workshop"!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment