Thursday, October 11, 2012

Late Night Digital Collaging . . .


Sometimes my creativity hits me late at night.  Most of the time I try to ignore it as I hate to miss sleep.  I have enough trouble in that area that I don't want to press my luck.  However, last night I was playing with photos on my iphone and created this digital collage.  I used 3 images, 2 paintings, and a nyc photo.  

The bad thing is that the iphone is very small and tired eyes do not do well with that!  I woke up this morning with a really bad headache that I have been trying to get rid of to no avail.  

I do love the collage though.  lol

xo

3 comments:

  1. Love the collage and the colours..don't love that you've got a headache. Still...we cannot always predict or schedule when our creative muse is ready to play!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, wonderful art and so inspiring as I have just received my first iPhone(5). Can't wait to learn more and get a few apps. Thank you for sharing-I hope your headache is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous, Cathy! Sometimes I think that digital collage will forever remain a mystery to me... I just haven't taken the time to learn it. Too many other things going on right now. :) I love those colors!! WOW!! xoxo Silke

    ReplyDelete