Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My First Haiku


Many years ago I wrote poetry.  I have always loved putting words together.  You will often find some words incorporated into my art.  

Recently I decided to dabble in it again. I have never attempted a haiku.  One day last week standing at the kitchen counter with a pen and the back of a grocery store receipt I penned the words you see above.  

As I read through them over and over one of my sketches turned digital art popped into my mind.  I felt that the image was fitting for these words.  Working on my iPad, which is what I use for most of my digital creating, I added the haiku text to the image in the Phonto app.  Super easy to use and its free!  

Hope your summers were lots fun in the sun!  As always it  has sped by way to fast.  Behind the scenes in my studio I am starting to figure out a set up to record my mixed media process.  So hopefully I will be sharing some art videos with you soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment