Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Exciting Somerset News!! Part One


Back in the fall last year I submitted some of my NYC digital collage images to Somerset Digital Studio.  I was pretty excited to find out that they would be publishing my art and requested a technique article to go along with the images! If you love digital art as much as I do then this is a must read publication.  What I did not know until I received the magazine was my title "Urban Grunge" is on the cover!  I absolutely love the font used for the title and the digital brush used as its background taken from the original photo.


If you are a follower of my blog then you may recognize these images.
 They are some of my
 favorites!


Hope you enjoyed the sneak peak!  Somerset Digital Studio is on newsstands now so go pick up a copy!  

Enjoy the article and all the gorgeous digital artwork featured in this issue!

xo

1 comment:

  1. Just read your piece in Somerset Digital Studio; love your work!

    ReplyDelete