Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Watercolor Heart Video Process

I cannot believe how long its been since my last post!  A year has flown by in the blink of an eye.  As I get older the time seems to go so much faster.  Looking toward the future for the blog I hope to post and share more of my process with tutorials including videos.  

What has not seemed to change with me is that I continue to bounce back and forth between digital art and traditional.  Over the past year I have created a lot of new work and my style continues to evolve.  It does however continue to include grunge and of course lots of hearts. 

I am excited to share  my first video today!  Recently I have pulled out the watercolors again as they really help to calm me besides being just so darn fun!   

Supplies

*Dr. PH Martin Liquid Watercolors 
*Strathmore Watercolor paper - I love the 6x6 artist tiles
*Palette knives in various sizes
*Spray bottle of water



I have lots more to share so stick around!  In other exciting news I have a new article coming out in the Autumn issue of Somerset Digital Studio.  If you are on Instagram you can catch up on my recent work over the past year.  Follow me @cathybueti 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment