Thursday, November 13, 2014

Lets Fly Away . . .


Late last night I was sketching on my iPad using Paper 53, my favorite drawing app. Of course the drawing was filtered with Snapseed as well.  Just can't help myself.   This sweet girl showed up and her message quickly popped into my head.  

"she wanted to fly away and she did"

I always wonder if the words that come through onto my artwork are things I am feeling and wishing.  I suppose that may be a silly question to ask myself because isn't that what we all do when we create, leave a bit of ourselves on the paper/canvas?

And lately I have been feeling restless and struggling with anxiety.  That tends to leave me with the urge to "run away"  although the way she puts it sounds so much nicer doesn't it? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment