Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Vintage Movie Theater And Snapseed

I never thought I would fall in love with iphoneography. I mean, I have my big girl canon, a point and shoot canon so why would I need to get crazy with my iphone? Well, I am here to tell you that I have indeed fallen in love! lol

I am a huge fan of all the Rocky movies so when I saw the poster in the window of this old movie theater in town I knew it would make a great photo!

These images were altered with the new snapseed app I installed on my phone. Wow! These filters are so cool!! I even bought snapseed for my mac so I can have even more fun with all of my photos! I love the vintage grungy effect it gives the images. Lou loves the close up of the theater sign below.

Any other iphoneographers out there? Have you ditched your fancy camera for quality time with your iphone? What are your favorite apps?

2 comments:

  1. It always makes me smile to come here and see something else your artistic creative side has found to love!! These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks like a theatre from the old times. And you're so right, it wouldn't be the same without the poster of "Rocky"!
    I love the photos!
    P.S. I'm a fan of Rocky and Rocky IV :)

    ReplyDelete