Monday, July 30, 2012

Short Hair Update :)


Thought I would post an update for those of you who recall my short hair girl post from a few weeks ago.  You can read that post HERE.  As you can see from this awkward self portrait I did not go for the pixie cut.  I went a lot shorter but to a style that I am already comfortable in.  

I have long been a fan of the short angled bob.  I have had this style many times.  What I like most about it is that it still feels long, you can pull it back, and if you get tired of this style it is super easy to grow out.  I have found over the years that when I am at my most emotional and feeling all mixed up inside (as I have been for months now)  it is never a good time to make drastic changes to my hair.  

So for now I am enjoying this cute 'do.  I only wish I could get it to look this good at home without a stylist!  lol

6 comments:

  1. Doing what makes you comfortable, especially at a time when you are feeling discomfort in other ways is the best thing to do. And this look on you is super cute!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hair cut looks great on you!! And wait until you feel more adventurous to cut your hair short if you still want to then. The nice thing about hair is ... it grows! :) Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it Cathy. It looks nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! I loved my "bob" when I had it years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks wonderful on you! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete