Monday, July 16, 2012

City Grunge . . . New Digital Collage


 I find myself wandering into photoshop alot more.  As I always say, its like painting without the mess!  This new digital collage was created from one of my nyc photos, a landscape painting, and if you can see it in the top right corner, one of my girl sketches.  

Here is the first layer . . . 


Then I applied this image of my abstract landscape painting


It was fun to play with the layers.  It added even more grunge to my original city blur photo.  I also love to use the negative image because it gives such cool colors, so different than the original.

We are having another heat wave this week here in NY.  One of the things I love about living in the northeast is that the cool crisp fall air is just around the corner!  Stay cool wherever you are!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment