Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Sketching . . .

Here I am still on the mend from this stomach bug that hit me last week as well as my stupid arm cyst trouble that I will spare you the details of. I have not been creating much but it felt good to sketch this morning.

I never know what these girls are going to share with me but this one had some lovely sentiments that seemed to fly right into my head! lol

"On my mind, never far from my heart . . ."

Since her eyes were closed I figured she must be thinking of someone. She never told me who it was though . . .

Linking up with Sunday Sketches today.

xo

5 comments:

  1. She's beautiful, Cathy, very inward! I'm glad you keep continuing to feel better!! xoxo Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just spent a weekend with a good friend suffering from physically dibiltating pain and sickness. i admire your strength and attitude! Be storng! Your sketch speaks volumes. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful, Cathy. I love her hair and the words written on her chest. Lovely. I do hope you fully recover from your bug really soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Lovely blog ~ I'm now following! So nice to "meet" you!
    Best,
    Anne ♥♥ (Breat cancer survivor since 1999!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you are better and able to do some sketching. your girl is a beauty and i love it that there is a story to go with the drawing.

    ReplyDelete