Thursday, April 12, 2012

Stand In Another Place . . .

I have not been feeling like myself lately. At times I have felt lost, like I am losing me. The past year has been beyond difficult and all the stress of it has been catching up. It has literally made me sick. Depression feels as though it is setting in. I have not been creating as much as I used to. I miss it. I am starting to miss me.

I wanted to share this video by my friend and fellow writer Nancy Slonim Aronie. She is an amazing soul and the author of "Writing From the Heart". I discovered her through that book and have attended her writing workshops more than once. You can check her out HERE. I will be attending a workshop with her next month hoping to get my writing juices going again. Actually any chance to hang with her heals my soul.

In this video she shares why it is important to sometimes "stand in another place" when life gets to be too much. Hope it will inspire you as much as it has me . ..

No comments:

Post a Comment