Monday, September 2, 2013

Fine Art Grunge . . . My Latest Obsession


"The Path"

Is it really September already??  I seriously can't believe the summer is just about ending.  I think this is the longest I have been away from my blog.  And its not like I was away on vaca anywhere but I have been creating alot.  So I have lots of new work to share!  

Currently I am enjoying an amazing online course with Sebastian Michaels.  Its "Photoshop Artistry: Fine Art Grunge".  Its all about creating cool grungy photo art.  Seriously he has put TONS of content into the course and you have lifetime access to it which I think it great and not an easy find these days with online courses.  Click HERE for more info. 

The above image I created in Photoshop Elements 11 using one of my mixed media paintings and my image of the walktrail near our home.  I loved creating this!  It has been awhile since I have done digital collage.  I layered these images together and played around with filters and brushes until it felt "done".  The last time I was creating digitally I did not yet have any of my own abstract paintings.  I think now its gonna be really cool to use my own paintings for texture over my photos.  

I have more to show you so get ready!  lol  So much to catch up on since I have been away for awhile!  A print of this image is available in my etsy shop.  Click HERE to check it out! 

Hope you have all had a wonderfully creative summer!  Looking forward to catching up with you guys soon!!

xo

3 comments:

  1. OHHH, i just LOVE LOVE LOVE, it all, no explanations, just LOVE, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...annnnnd, THANK YOU for the info, I just signed up. it sounds just like what I have been searching for, and being able to understand better, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this Artpiece very much & I can feel the path. Sunny greetings from Hamburg. J.

    ReplyDelete