Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Chocolate Fixes Everything . . . AKA Lies I Like To Tell Myself


I wish something as simple as chocolate could fix things.  I wish it could make the word safer, make everything easier.  

There are no words for the  horrific events that happened yesterday in Boston.  I am trying to stay away from the news, photos, and all the ugliness of it.  Just like in NYC on 9/11 people all came together during tragedy to help one another and that in itself gives me hope.  

The world is getting crazier by the minute.  Sometimes I don't even want to leave my house.  So what do I do ?  Eat some chocolate.  

I have been into smoothies lately.  This one is super good!  For my 16 oz serving I used 1 cup of coconut milk, 1 banana, and 1 tbsp of cacao powder.  

Hope you will give it a try.  And I also hope that you and yours are safe wherever you may be . . . 

xo

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Cathy! If only chocolate could fix everything!...but it can't. :-( ... Still, it fixes what it can and gives you time to re-group! And I'm good with that! :-) We have to leave the 'big' non-chocolate stuff to 'HIM'!! :-]

    ReplyDelete