Sunday, June 3, 2012

Missing My Girls And Hearts . . .



I only have a few more days left on these antibiotics and I will be very glad to be done.  I am not tolerating this one well.  My poor digestive system is in a tailspin.  I have even lost my appetite which is so unlike me!  Not much sleep last night so I am a bit cranky today.  I did however grab a pencil and notebook to try and sketch.  I miss these girls.  My favorite part of this one is her hair with the hearts weaved through it.  

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I apologize for not responding to all the wonderful comments lately.  I read each one and appreciate them oh so much.  I am just not myself as I have said before.  I haven't wanted to blog but I force myself to because it feels better when I do it. 

Sharing at Sunday Sketches.

xo

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely sketch, Cathy. I love the hearts scattered about her locks of hair. :)

    Hope that you're up and fully recovered soon! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the Work of Nicola Elliot of a Stitch in Time, you both have the same beautiful style.
    Put her name in the word search on my blog and it will lead you to her
    Lynn
    One I made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice sketch cathy! I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sketch. I am glad you have blogged. Please don't feel down, it will definitely get better with each moment. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sketch ~ be well ~ thanks, ^_^

    ps. understand ~ have been healing from a rotten cold that is going on the 4th week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. blogging helps - take it easy and feel better soon....xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. you will be back to yourself in no time... I am sending lots of positive thoughts your way and love the hair on this girl...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better soon Cathy - at least you're enjoying your art :)

    ReplyDelete