Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hearts On The Trail. . .


With the cool weather finally upon us I have been trying to get back to my daily walks.  Over the weekend I headed to the walk trail across the street from our house.  I already had my iphone in tow for music and was pleasantly surprised to find a heart along the way.  

I have to admit that I laughed at first as I wondered if it was bird poop! lol
 And then I thought about how it didn't matter what it was.  All that mattered was that I found a heart!  

Sometimes all you need is to look around and you can find love everywhere!

xo

1 comment:

  1. Messages of love come to us sometimes in the strangest places, in the strangest ways. Even if this was something left by a bird...it's still a beautiful message (but I laughed at you wondering if it was poop!! lol!!!). xo

    ReplyDelete